Friday, October 2, 2009

Shut the door, Now!

Friday here at last!
I was so looking forward to it.
Tonight is rather exciting, a good friend's artists reception first, and then out on the town!
BirthdayBoy will be home with Felix.
On that note, birthday plans are solidifying, I am thinking a bbq at the bowl, and some type of cake. I just ordered him a present from etsy.com, I think he will like it.
Payday I always get excited about all the things I could buy, I want to order the book Quiverfull by Kathryn Joyce, and a few other old favorites I have given away or lost.
I think Felix has another tooth coming in, yesterday he cried (which is rare), and as I was trying to calm him, nurse him, a hear a knock at the door. I didn't answer it, I didn't want to see anyone, but instead of leaving like any normal person would, in comes my mother-in-law. As soon as I saw her I was so pissed. I felt vioated. All I could get out of my mouth was "Carol, shut the door and leave, now". She looked surprised, and hurt. Yuck, I don't want to have to deal with that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment